Thursday 14 May 2015

Best of... LUSH


Lush, oh Lush... How I love it. There's so many reasons why Lush is my all time favourite when it comes to cosmetics. You can smell their shops from miles away, and when you finally get there, blinded by the colourful happy window, you enter a girly glitter unicorn dream. Not only their shops are as satisfying as chocolate, their cosmetics are organic, handmade and not tested on animals. Sit back and read about my Lush favourites.



First, let's talk about the Lemony Flutter. This buttery substance is meant to make your cuticles nice and soft, but believe me, it's a little miracle for every dry patch of skin. I massage it into my hands, feet and elbows before going to bed and wake up with a healthy and incredibly soft skin.




For my hair I love to use the R&B hairmoisturiser. This creme is basically a hair mask that you leave in. It smells amazing, like a creamy orange dessert. I squeeze it into my dry hair every morning resulting in me having loft, shiny and more voluminous locks.

Some people don't know this, but Lush has a line of fragrances too. When I bought the R&B hairmoisturiser for the first time, the shop assistant tipped me on adding some drops of perfume to the creme. She showed me Sun, a little perfume bottle that turned out to be filled with sunshine. It honestly smells like summer. She added some Sun-drops (ha, see what I did there ;)) to my hairmoisturiser and put it into my hair. Wow, this combination is AMAZING. Since both of the products have citrus scents, they fit together perfectly. Your hair smells lovely all day, giving you a ray of sunshine even at rainy times.

As you might have seen: I love citrus scents. Lemon, orange, tangerine, I cannot get enough of the sunny fizzyness. Fortunate that Lush seems to love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment