Thursday 7 May 2015

When Life Hands You Lemons...



I have a little problem that buggers me and I think many of you can relate to it: not being able to be productive early in the morning. I'm the kind of person that likes to wake up without an alarm. This gives me the space to wake up peacefully, reflect on the dreams I had that night, and plan the day. However, as life is, we don't get the chance to wake up without alarm that often, resulting in me being a big bag of sand in the morning. I've been trying several options to have more energy in the morning: sleeping longer, waking up with a nice tune, not checking Instagram right away, etc. It all seemed to help little bits but now I have found something that has made significant changes. It's simply amazing: lemon water.




It's basically just lukewarm water with pressed lemon juice. I know, so simple! And its effects on my body are great. I drink a glass first thing in the morning, resulting in me feeling fresh, cheerful, and ready to start my morning routine. Besides waking you up, lemon juice is good for your digestion and skin. As many citrus fruits do, lemons contain a high amount of Vitamin C and we all know Vitamin C makes miracles happen when it comes to your immune system. The lemon juice will keep a cold or fever on a safe distance.

And not the least important: it tastes delishhhhh.



No comments:

Post a Comment